- Up to 14 pounds: -- given 0.05 ml or or 1 drop from an eye dropper, assuming 20 drops per ml)
- 15 to 29 pounds: 0.1 ml (two drops)
- 30 to 58 pounds: 0.2 ml (four drop)
- 59 to 88 pounds: 0.3 ml (6 drops)
- 89 to 117 pounds: 0.4 ml (8 drops)
- 118 to 147 pounds: 0.5 ml (10 drops)
An 8 oz bottle of Ivermectin sheep drench can be bought for $40 and it contains enough Ivermectin to give 4,720 doses to a terrier. To put it another way, if I dosed my dogs every month during warm weather (a maximum of 8 months around here), this bottle would last me 590 years of coverage for one dog.
There is a good business to be made by simply buying $40 worth of Ivermectin sheep drench and repackaging it in 40 eye drop bottles and selling it $15 a bottle. The 118 terrier-sized doses in each $15 bottle would last a person with three terrier-sized dogs 5 years! And the profit for repackaging those 40 bottles, and relabeling them. would be about $500 for just a few minutes work. Ka-Ching!