Thursday, April 27, 2017

Throwing Dirt with a Keyboard




The Internet is a bit like the farms; an always changing landscape where new things spring up and old things fall down.

Back in 2006, when I first wrote about Gresham's Law and the Internet  and the parade of Whores, Trolls, Cowards, Parasites, and King Babies to be found online, Facebook and Twitter did not even exist!

I am happy to say that since posting my No Zombies, Time Wasters and Anonymous Cowards page, the crazy train has slowed down. Though I get 3,000-4,000 viewers a day, I only have to delete spam and idiocy about once a week, which is not too heavy a lift.

That said, if I had any one piece of advice for anyone writing anything in the world of dogs, it would be this: Make it about the dogs. Make it about principles and not personalities.


\

No comments: